Food Friday – Mint Chocolate Cheesecake

Want to make a spooky dessert that also tastes good? This green mint chocolate cheesecake from is spooky in color but not in taste! Ingredients Crust 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs 3 tablespoons sugar 2 tablespoons butter, melted Filling 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened 1 cup sugar 1 cup white baking … Read more

Terminology Tuesday – Vandalism and Malicious Mischief

What is considered vandalism and malicious mischief and why do you need it covered on your property policy? According to, the definition of vandalism and malicious mischief insurance (aka VMM insurance) is as follows: “Vandalism and malicious mischief insurance is insurance coverage that protects against losses sustained as a result of vandals.” As usual, … Read more

What you should be doing to weather proof your home and protect it from nasty winter claims!

Aside from Game of Thrones, the weather is actually getting colder and it’s time to start thinking about weatherproofing your properties against the cold. Below are a few relatively inexpensive ways you can start weatherproofing your property today. Purchase and install eco-friendly windows and doors. If you cannot afford new windows and doors (who can, … Read more

Multi Million Dollar Loss Verdicts – Real Life Examples of How You Should Protect Yourself

A large-scale motor vehicle loss can come at your business from any direction, but it doesn’t have to take your company off the road. While you stay focused on growing your business, we can help you protect it. Travelers can help you protect your business against large-scale losses, like these automotive judgments over $25 million … Read more

Tenant Insurance – Why?

You may be thinking, my landlord has insurance, why do I need my own policy? The main reason is that your landlord’s policy is not going to cover anything you own on your own! Their commercial property policy will cover damages to the building and to their business personal property, but your own property will … Read more

Why Would I Need Earthquake Insurance?

Daniel Hull

Earthquake coverage is not usually covered on either a homeowners or commercial property policies, so if you live or own a building near an earthquake-prone area, this is definitely a coverage you are going to need to purchase. Earthquake insurance can be purchased either as an endorsement to your policy or as a standalone policy. … Read more