Everybody loves a good dessert, but as usual lately, it’s entirely too hot outside to bake and heat up your whole kitchen (or house!). I’ve been stockpiling several no-bake desserts for the summer and this is one of my favorites from myheavenlyrecipes.com – Peanut Butter Crunch Lasagna.
- 1 family size package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- 1 5.9 ounce box chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- In a 9×13 casserole dish, place a layer of cookies.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until completely blended. Fold in 1 ½ cups whipped topping.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture in dollops over the cookies and press into an even layer.
- In another mixing bowl, beat together the pudding mix and milk for 5 minutes or until the pudding has thickened. (Check the package instructions.)
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer. Top with a layer of the remaining whipped topping.
- Place the remaining cookies in a zip top bag and crush. Sprinkle over the whipped topping layer.
- In a small microwave safe dish, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Cool slightly. Transfer to a piping bag with the corner snipped. Drizzle over the crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate until the peanut butter has solidified. Cover and return the dish to the refrigerator to store overnight to allow the cookies to soften.